CSEP and FITs:A decision regarding whether an applicant can claim both FITs and the CSEP grant has not yet been finalised but the Government has recently released new information. Please visit the DECC website for further information. Alternatively you can view the CSEP FAQ's on FIT's - Click Here. Please note that if you have any further queries please contact Ofgem who are responsible for the final decision on eligibility.
Project Development Grants
The CSEP Project Development grant stream closed to new applications at 5pm Friday 8th October 2010.
These will need to be sent along with the following section/s for the appropriate technology you will be installing:
- Section 4.2 Solar photovoltaic PDF
- Section 4.2 Solar photovoltaic MS Word
- Section 4.3 Solar thermal PDF
- Section 4.3 Solar Thermal MS Word
- Section 4.4 Wind turbines PDF
- Section 4.4 Wind Turbines MS Word
- Section 4.5 Heat pumps PDF
- Section 4.5 Heat Pumps MS Word
- Section 4.6 Automated Wood Pellet Stoves PDF
- Section 4.6 Automated Wood Pellet Stoves MS Word
- Section 4.7 Wood Fuelled Boiler Systems PDF
- Section 4.7 Wood Fuelled Boiler Systems MS Word
- Section 4.8 Hydro turbines PDF
- Section 4.8 Hydro turbines MS Word
Alternatively you may wish to use the on-line application forms - project development or capital.
Please note that ALL applications (online, PDF or MS Word versions) must still ensure that the Compliance Section is sent to us in the post as we require ORIGINAL signatures.
Other downloads available:
- Guidance Notes
- Terms & Conditions for Project Development Grants
- Terms & Conditions for Capital Grants
- Register of Consultants
- Complete Product List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions on FITs
- NEW Benchmarks
- Complaints & Appeals Procedure
- General Presentation on CSEP
- Funding Rounds
Last update 11th October 2010